Berlitz Pocket Guide Salzburg (Travel Guide with Dictionary)
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Salzburg, from top attractions like the fairy-tale Festung Hohensalzburg fortress and Mozart's birthplace, to hidden gems, including the Augustinerbräu, a brewery run by monks.
This will save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating city.
· Compact, concise, and packed with essential information, this is an iconic on-the-move companion when you're exploring Salzburg
· Covers Top Ten Attractions, including the fairy-tale Festung Hohensalzburg fortress that dominates the city and Mozart's birthplace as well as Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
· Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
· Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
· Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
|Author||Berlitz Travel Guide|
|Publication date||1 May 2018|